Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Favorites

Spring Favorites

Spring Favorites by alyssajarae featuring flower bouquets



Spring is probably one of my all time favorite seasons! Although here in Texas we only experience a few enjoyable days of spring like weather, we do get all of the benefits of spring trends.  This season I have found even more new products and fashion trends I have tried and loved! Here are of few of my favorites for the first few weeks of spring. 

1)  The Jcrew Inspired Beaded Rose Necklace
Although this has been a trend for over a year now I still love and wear my Rose Necklaces weekly. They go with an abundance of outfits and are perfect for spring.  Although Jcrew has sadly discontinued this beloved necklace I have found a cheap and reasonable Dupe from Allied Express for $7.88 + FREE SHIPPING! This Website Is literately jewelry heaven I have bought so many goodies from here, the prices are so cheap because it is a wholesale website.     

2)  Kendra Scott Neon Earrings Line
This season Kendra has come out with multiple new colors, shapes, and sizes and I must admit I am in love. My first purchase from this line were the Danielle Earrings in Neon Pink at first I was reluctant to splurge on these for the fear that they would not go with anything, but boy was I wrong they go with most of my clothes and our my most commented on piece of jewelry. I suggest picking up something from Kendra Scott’s new line, or even checking it out.

3)  State Themed Shirts
This spring I have been seeing State Shapes everywhere. From Camelbacks, to t-shirts, to even car decals, showing your state pride has become an even bigger trend than before. The reason why I love this trend is because I love my state (Texas) and I love to flaunt it.  I recently purchased a Monogrammed Texas Tank from Navy Anchor Monograms etsy and It has been the perfect tank for errands, or just lounging around. Hopefully this is a trend that last because It is on the top of my list, 

4)  Pom-Pom Shorts
Whoever came up with these precious shorts are geniuses. I see these everywhere and the patterns continue to get cuter. These are perfect transitioning shorts and will remain one of my go-to shorts throughout spring and summer. I got my pair on Etsy from a lovely boutique know as ljcdesigns , and plan on ordering my second pair soon.

Thank you guys so much for reading this post and I hope it gives you some ideas of things to add to your spring shopping list. ✿ 

With that I leave you with this on this Wonderful first day of April.


“I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie

 burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a LOT. I believe in being 

strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe 

that HAPPY girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that 

tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”

 - Audrey Hepburn 


No comments:

Post a Comment