Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Nine Favorite Wedding Ideas

Nine wedding ideas I want at my wedding <3

Nine wedding ideas I want at my wedding <3 by alyssajarae featuring CB2

If I told you where I aspire to be in 10 years two of  the things I would say both involve weddings. First being, actually getting married and second is to become a successful wedding planner! For my entire life I have been in love with the idea of being a wedding planner. Helping brides and even bridezillas obtain a perfect wedding day sounds like a amazing career choice for me. Another plus side of being a wedding planner is all of the new ideas I will get for my own wedding.

 Pintrest also helps add to my obsessions with weddings. When I am not pinning clothes, i'm looking for new wedding decor ideas. I have multiple people come up and ask me "So whens the wedding?" that is how bad it can get. With all this time spent on wedding Ideas I have come up with nine ideas I will have at my wedding and some I will even suggest to my future clients. 
Peonies in my Bouquets 
Okay, this one might be a tad bit obvious from my blog name. I love peonies and I think they add a great touch of feminism and are very romantic. All of my favorite bouquets have them in them. Although they are not always in season I believe they are a must have wedding flower. I mean if they are Blair Waldorf's favorite than that is saying a lot. Here are some different peonie bouquet ideas on pintrest!

Dancing Shoes 
One of the biggest rules of weddings is to keep your guest comfortable. This current idea is extremely under rated, but will be greatly appreciated.  Having a basket filled with cheap flip-flops to save your guest feet from being in pain is a lovely idea.I believe that every wedding should have a system like this because It keeps the party going.  You can also customize them to add a personal flair. You can even get the flip-flops cheap online at a whole sale website.
Outdoor Wedding
For me personally having an outdoor wedding is a must. Depending on the location I feel like this would add to the intimacy of the ceremony. Although I know I want my ceremony outside I am stuck between two location; a plantation house, a rustic hidden location, or in one of the many green wedding areas in Austin. 
Favorite Alter 
Sparkler Send-Off
Instead of the traditional rice and flower seeds many couples are handing out sparklers for their big exit. Not only is it extremely fun It is a great photo op. I would love having this at my wedding It gives a playful touch to the ceremony.
 
Hand- Painted Picture
Having someone paint your wedding while it is happening will create an everlasting memory you will be able to relive every time you see it. This is another fun bridal Idea to consider if it fits in the budget. You have a new painting to start a new life with your husband and you will also have an everlasting memory. 

Joint Ceromeny Seating
The hardest part of weddings for guest is assigned seating during the ceremony. It can get awkward and confusing and sometimes does the opposite of joining both sides together. By having signs that tell the guest to pick their seats comfort levels rise. My favorite quote people use is  "Choose a seat, Not a side. We're all family Once the knot is tied." How cute .


Kids Corner
Another genius ideas that weddings that have a few kids on their guest list should have is a kids section. I have a million ideas of how to make this enjoyable for kids. Parent will also thank you for including their children. For party favors have coloring books themed after the wedding. In the kids corner have a movie playing like cindrella to go along with the wedding theme. Here is some ideas of what to include for the kiddos

.
#Selfie (Photo Booth)
Photo Booths are a must for every party whether hand made or done by professionals this is always a fun activity. What I love most about the photo booth background above is that It had a ton of fun facts about the couple. Pictures also make a wonderful souvenir.


 




And last but certainly not least,
Wedding Day Bible

I can not think of a better way to start out a new marriage than with a new bible for both of y'all. 

Get a Wedding day Bible and on the sign in table have guests  circle their favorite verses or verses that they use in their relationship/marriage. This bring you are your husband so much closer with your lovely guest. 



Thank Y'all so much for reading my blog. It truly means the world. If you read the entire post thank you for bearing with me. 

I leave you with this today

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine 

and shadows will fall behind you.” 



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete