Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Outfit Ideas

Easter Outfit Ideas

Easter Outfit Ideas by alyssajarae featuring handmade home decor

Hello lovely followers, I hope your day is going great. One of my favorite holidays of spring is easter, not only for the sentimental value of Jesus rising but also it is always a great excuse to get dressed up in your Sunday best. This year my plans consist of Church in the morning and a family picnic in the afternoon and my goal for this weekend is to find THE PERFECT Easter attire. Above are three of my choices and at the moment I think the top-shirt-heels combo is in the lead.  Which outfit is your favorite? Let me know below? 

As always I leave you with a quote:

“We are mosaics–pieces of light, love, history,

 stars–glued together with magic and music

 and words. -Anita Krizzan

Instagram: @alyssajarae






No comments:

Post a Comment