Monday, October 6, 2014

Rejoice in this Divine Romance

       I am completely and utterly amazed by Jesus. Earlier in the week I hit a low and just broke down and Jesus was there to pick me up. I literately felt the spirit of the lord wrap his arms around me letting me know everything would be alright. The thing I probably struggle with most is image and fulfillment in satisfaction other people have for me. If you think about it though, almost ALL people deal with this. 

Jesus is really the only person you need to worry about. If the most gracious and perfect person ever to exist can love you for who you are, than why can't you also love yourself for who you are. He sewed every piece of us together in heaven, from the neurons in our brain to the freckles on our face. Every single thing that makes you, you is from Jesus. Guys, I just get so excited when I think about this. It honestly blows my mind. JESUS, HE MADE ME, HE LOVES ME, NO MATTER WHAT. I have to remind myself of this truth every single day. 

I am not on this planet to please my peers, get straight A's, become famous, or any other goals I might have once had. I am on this planet to serve others, lover others, and spread the name of Jesus. 


Guys I don't know where I want this blog to go but I do know I always want to talk to y'all about Jesus. So stick around because I cannot wait to share what he has in store for me this year. 
Mounted Scripture Art 11x14  Ephesians 210 by ToSuchAsTheseDesigns, $28.00

God has made us what we are. He has created us in Christ Jesus to live lives filled with good works that he has prepared for us to do. - Ephesians 2:10


Instagram: alyssajarae

No comments:

Post a Comment