Sunday, October 19, 2014

Four Reasons Why Sweet Berry Farms is the Best


Fall In Texas

With school in full swing and the weather for the most part also in full heat, I was finally given a break on Columbus Day.  In Texas it does not start to feel like fall until the end of of October but does that stop me from dressing in cute fall clothes with my warm pumpkin spice late... no. Luckily when me and a couple of my friends decided to take a trip to one of the best pumpkin patches in Texas (Sweet Berry Farms). Everything about this day was perfect. From my excellent made coffee, to the wonderful playlist for the hour drive,the company, the Jesus talk and everything else through out the day. 

Sweet Berry Farms
Growing up I always went here as a kid but did not remember much about it. When I read an article on pintret about things to do in Texas in the fall this automatically became number one on me and my best friends list.  I am going to tell you four reason why this pumpkin patch is a MUST attend. 

       1.     Thousands of Pumpkins (and they are cheap)
 They ranged from about $3- $12! WOW! I know right! I was so impressed because these were beautiful award winning looking pumpkins and it added tot his experience. 



2. The adorable kids who are all dressed up in orange or like candy corn

 Okay there were so many fabulous moms here it was great. Sweet Berry is a perfect family outing from the hay rides to the pumpkin of all sizes. There is a little something for boys and girls of all ages. 

3. Stuff Your Own Scarecrow
 We didn't end up personally doing this but I talked to a family who made a scarecrow. It is a really cute concept for $16.50 you get all of the materials you need to make you very own life-size scarecrow. I honestly think this would be such an amazing fall family tradition to do every year.  Get a pumpkin and a scarecrow. It was truly awesome.
3. Picking your own Bouquet of Fresh Flowers
This was my favorite part of the entire trip.I consider my self sort of a flower child. I am in love with anything floral, or floral scented. Lets face it... flower make me happy. For $3.00 you get a vase and some scissors and go out into a giant field of flowers and pick as many as will fit in the vase. This is where we spent the most time picking out the perfect flowers.


Honestly you guys I could give a million more reasons why Sweet Berry Farms is the best pumpkin patch in Texas but I am going to leave it at these four. If you ever get a chance to make it down to marble falls this fall I highly recommend it. Oh and after take a trip down the street from Sweet Berry to the famous Blue Bonnet Cafe you wont regret it. 

-Happy Fall Y'all-

“Autumn is as joyful and sweet as an

 untimely end.” 


Instagram: alyssajarae


No comments:

Post a Comment